Scientific Seminar "Supercomputer and Multiscale Modelling of Condensed Phase and Biological Systems"
Supercomputer atomistic multiscale modeling of condensed matter properties and biological systems are the breakthrough directions of modern fundamental and applied science. Everything that surrounds us, including ourselves, consists of moving atoms and molecules. The equations of motion are universal. Getting technique of their numerical solution, you can simulate everything. Theoretical physics is used for setting scientific problems, analyzing results and distributing them beyond the spatial and temporal scales of atomistic modeling. Presentations at the Seminar are cover three topics: materials, living systems and new supercomputer technologies. Reports of both accomplished scientists and graduate students working at the International Laboratory for Supercomputer Atomistic Modeling and Multi-scale Analysis (SAMMA) are planned.
- Dr. Sc., Prof., Chief Research Fellow at SAMMA HSE University Genri Norman
- Dr. Sc., Prof., Head of the Computational Tthermophysics Department JIHT RAS, Leading Research Fellow at SAMMA HSE University Vladimir Stegailov
- Dr.Sc., Prof., Head of Laboratory of Biomolecular Modeling, IBCh RAS, Leading Research Fellow at SAMMA HSE University Roman Efremov
- Seminar Secretary: Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow at SAMMA HSE University Andrey Kuznetsov
Venue and schedule:
- Tallinskaya St., 34, Moscow
- Date and time are announced
- Everyone welcome, including undergraduate and graduate students
Seminar Schedule 2022:
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.